Friday, May 1, 2009

Design Team Kits for the month of May.

As the designer of the month I get to pick all the paper that I wanted to use...Since I what I really wanted was not available I picked the three newest lines from BO BUNNY.

The first line is Alissa which is mostly pinks and actually the kit that I picked...SHOCK! I know but you will see this month just how well this paper worked for little boy layouts...loved it. You will also see I have a mini book "the reasons I love you" as a class that will be May 5th come join us...Sign up early as space is limited. Also Erin got this kit...and I can't wait to see her girlie girl stuff...

This second kit is the love shack line also from bo bunny, this is a really fun and funky kit and I can't wait to see what Leah and Kim do with it.

This one is Abbey Road and I know that Sharon got one of these kits so of course I can't wait to see what she did...
I don't know what everyone else got...but I look forward to seeing every ones stuff. What did everyone else get??? Humm come in an see...Also you will be able to find all of these papers, available for sale at scrapbooks plus.
Happy Scrapping.





1 comment:

Esther said...

I got the Abbey Road group. The blues are so nice. I am anxious to see the others too.