Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day


I have been so lucky to be the designer of the month. I loved everyone's work this month. I am amazed each month by the fabulous job that everyone does.

This month I went crazy and did several layouts above and beyond what I had to do. I had to weed out what I was going to put up. Funny I have never had that issue before...lol...must be because it is my month.

This single page layout was just something a little simple and something I actually did for my mom. It is a picture, that my mom had left from when my grandmother had passed away. My granny had it in a frame and it was one of her favorites. Guess from the look of the picture they didn't really pay that close attention to the background being right. (boy I am so glad for digital pictures)!

The journal that I did is just the writing from the back of the picture. My mom says she spent every penny she had on those pictures...and my dad was so mad at her, but she just had to have them. I was 5 months old. I love the pictures from the 70's..

I hope that you all have had a chance to run by Scrapbooks-Plus and pick up some of these papers. They will work great with many different kinds of layouts not just little girls...check out my blog on the 26 where I will show you the papers used for my little boy.

No comments: