Thursday, May 14, 2009

Border punches and a sneak peek later in the day


I have a new love in my life....border punches. I find that I am using them more and more in my designs. With the month's kit, I used 2 of the new punches from EK Success. ScrapbooksPlus has a great variety of border punches- including the ones that I used in my LOs this month! I love the way the Binding Edge punch works on my Bunnies LO. I wanted to put some bling on my Sisters LO but wanted it to be subtle. So I used my Postage Stamp border punch on some of the AWESOME glitter paper by Best Creations that ScrapbooksPlus carries. The glitter paper comes in a variety of beautiful colors and the best thing about it..the glitter stays on the paper- no glitter everywhere! It put just the right amount of bling for me.


I will posting later today about a workshop that I am planning for in the next month or so. Stop by and check it out!
Enjoy!
Lisa

1 comment:

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

I love the bunny layout - the border punch you used (which I will now have to buy because I am a tool junkie) and the way you used the chipboard frame to create a journaling block...and I really love the little "chocolate" bunny on the bottom right of the photo.