Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sneak Peek

Have you ever fell in love with a paper line and wanted to display it for everyone to see? I find that more and more I want to display the beautiful patterned paper that ScrapbookPlus carries. This summer I am planning to teach a workshop on making magnetic photo collage displays that are covered with your favorite scrapbook paper. It is a great way to display your favorite photos AND your favorite papers. This makes a great gift or room decoration. Make sure to check out all the fabulous classes that our talented teachers offer at www.scrapbooks-plus.com!

2 comments:

Coffee said...

I love this frame, and I really love the fact that you can change out the pictures since it's magnetic. Great job!

SharonVM said...

I've not done much with frames, but have spotted a couple of old window frames at the antique store out in Lucketts - could be an idea in the future!
I like the end look - especially with this line of paper.