Sunday, May 31, 2009

Martini Madness


This little chipboard album sort of took on a life of its own. I started out by just covering the fronts and backs with some of the Bo Bunny papers.


Then I added:


*cardboard stickers from the collection to add some details

* ribbon for a little bizazze

* few miscellaneous die cuts from K&Company (Citronella collection)

* Hambly acetate cut out in the shape of the glass

* Scalloped circle punch for the recipes

* a straw for some


This album took 1 hour tops from beginning to end and I have to say it just was fun.


Attached are some pictures of the finished project!


Enjoy this beautiful Sunday!


3 comments:

Kelly Keating-Caraway said...

Oh My God, I love it and can't wait to see it in person!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you gave away my book!

Kathryn said...

This is so bright and colorful and fun ~ what a cute little book! I love how it turned out! You go, girl!