Saturday, May 2, 2009

National Scrapbooking Day is Here!

We are celebrating with all day FREE make and takes instruction provided by our Design Team members. Starting at 10:30am, I will be sharing some techniques to use with one of my new favorite products - Coredinations cardstock. I used this stuff on my one page layout this month (along with the AWESOME Bo Bunny papers chosen by Misty) and it really adds such a unique, handcrafted look. I'll post some pictures from the activities later today. I hope to see you there!

Also at the store there will be Hourly Door Prizes throught the day no purchase necessary to win. For every purchase of $5 or more your name will be entered in the Grand Prize drawing for a mini tote filled with supplies. You will receive 10% off ALL of your purchases during the crop.

No comments: