Saturday, May 30, 2009

Photoshop Fun

I am rather new to the whole Photoshop thing, but I am learning. VERY SLOWLY! This month I decided to take some cute frames that I picked up (if I could remember where I got them, I so would give you the link...if you are interested I can look a little further) and I decided to frame out some of my spring flower pictures. I was in D.C. one day, actually I am in D.C. everyday for work but this particular day I had taken my camera on my lunch time walk and I saw the most beautiful blooms. I love the feeling for spring. I could do without all the pollen, but I guess we can't have everything.


1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I love those cute "instant photo" or "Polaroid" frames! Very fun!

I could see how they could be made in all different sizes with one of those cheapie Fiskars trimmers.