Monday, May 25, 2009

On the Hunt



So I told you at the beginning of the month that I had challenged myself to go without inking anything in this kit. This is the one project that I joke about. Last time I was in the store, I swore it was begging me to take it home and ink it up! It will be inked up before it goes in an album, that's for sure! :-) This is my oldest nephew hunting for eggs on Easter Sunday. There were lots of shots taken and I knew I wanted to use most of them. One of my favorite tricks is resizing images in Photoshop. I learned it on a message board and have been using it constantly since. For the small square pictures on the left, I opened up a 4x6 canvas and then took six pictures and resized them all to fit into that 4x6 canvas. Here's what it looks like finished.
I ended up with 6 2x2 photos which allowed me to use all the shots I wanted without bogging down the layout with photos. This way there's room for embelishments and journaling. I hope you enjoyed the new BoBunny papers as much as we did!

No comments: