Friday, May 22, 2009

Bo Bunny minibooks

I've been saving this Clear Scraps chipboard book for something special. And this book, this month's Bo Bunny paper and my daughter's recital pictures are just a great match! She loved the book so much she was not very happy with me when I took it to display at the store.

The fun thing about this chipboard book is all the pages have different edges. And I liked the raw chipboard look, so I left a lot of it showing after I inked the edges. How do you ink rounded edges? Simple - use a spongy eye shadow applicator or a dauber.

I used a Jenni Bowlin calendar page here to mark the date of the show. Journaling was added around the pictures, on the paper, wherever it fit.

Sometimes you don't need a lot to make a great statement. Here I used Bo Bunny chipboard, Bo Bunny stickers and a bracket shape cut from the patterned paper.

What to do with all those programs? Add them to your project, of course! I used Mod Podge to glue the interior of the program right into the book covering one of the pages.

2 comments:

matushka said...

I love how you incorporated the program. Great idea!

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

This turned out so cute! I can just see your daughter fliping through these pages over and over. Now I wish I had snatched up that pack of Jenni Bowlin calendars when I saw them on the "NEW" wall at the store...