Sunday, May 17, 2009

If you know me, then you know that I LOVE MY CAR!!!!  Over spring break I went to PA to visit friends and family.  While I was driving I hit the 50,000 mile mark!  I can't believe it!  You know that I had to take a picture of it.  I was driving on 76, the toll road across southern PA, and I almost missed it.  It took me a whole mile to get my camera out, but that was pretty close.   As you can see, I was also driving the speed limit!!  HA HA... because when you take the shot, you get it ALL!

Having all of life's little moments is important to me.  I had no clue going into this month that I'd use these photos, but with the paper, I just couldn't help myself!  Having theses special moments captured inspires me when I just don't think I have anything special.  It's just a little pick me up to feel refreshed about scrapbooking and me!  I hope that you capture your own moments in life and take the time to put them down with a little glue on some fancy paper!

6 comments:

Esther said...

That is a neat blue layout.

matushka said...

Adrianna had to stop and check out your dashboard on Friday. She was enthralled! :)

Misty Rose said...

IF you put anymore stuff on that car, I am going to start calling her (Bella) a rolling scrapbook page...lol

Misty Rose said...

IF you put anymore stuff on that car, I am going to start calling her (Bella) a rolling scrapbook page...lol

SharonVM said...

You definitely know when Leah is "in the building" when you spot that car in the parking lot!

Unknown said...

Love it! My jeep hit 100K earlier this year and I did the same thing. Scrambled to grab the camera while driving and not freak out the other drivers around me.