Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My lil egg arTisT....




I loved this months papers...loved them. Even though when I first looked at this line, I thought wow this is pretty girlie, but even for me it actually worked...





Plus the best part of this kit, was it was just in time for Easter pictures!





I made the scallop myself hence the reason it is a little bit not so straight. But for me that is alright it gives it personality to me.





I hand wrote the word lil', egg is from the Bo Bunny sticker sheet, and artist is from some rub-ons that I had laying around. I then hand wrote the date.





I then made a little folder and put a tab on it. Inside the tab is a magnate, to hold it shut. I hid the other magnate between the black and the scallop paper.




When the folder is opened there are two pictures one of the pictures is covered with journaling printed on the vellum from the kit. you can still see the picture, but just mutted down...love this look! The second photo is a picture of all the eggs that we colored...and there was a lot.

Thank you for looking and happy scrappin'

Misty

No comments: