Sunday, May 24, 2009

Fiesta!!!

I collect fiesta dishware, but since they are so expensive I travel to WV to get mine directly from the factory.  These pictures were from my last trip with my aunt in April.  I really wanted to try to be different this month and use two different patterened pages to create my back ground.  I am usually very skeptical of doing this, but I think I made it work for me.  With all the bright colors of the pictures, the bright colors of the papers flowed a little easier for me!  I think if I would have used any other kinds of pics, they may have been over powered by the paper!  Make she you have a balance that fits your style and pictures!  Don't underestimate the background!

1 comment:

matushka said...

I love your photos! I didn't even notice the 2 different background colors. It turned out great!