Sunday, April 26, 2009

Suzie And Misty Team Teach



I am really excited to announce that Susie and I are going to do a team teach. This is all her brilliant idea...I am just hanging with the cool girl...
Suzie designed an amazing growth chart...we are calling it a "boy" one but perhaps it could be for a girl too...And I have designed a layout that would make a great compainion to go with it...We haven't set a date yet. But both projects are done...



We are planning on teaching them back to back. You could take both or take one. AND YOU ARE HEARING THIS HERE FIRST THERE IS TALK OF A PRINCESS VERSION.


Sorry for the awful pictures it was a last minute thought to take pictues of it and give our readers the first sneak peak...Contact Scrapbooks-Plus for more information. The layout will be 20 dollars, and I am not sure about the growth chart...more information will follow...Susie and I can't wait to work with everyone...remember this would make a great gift.

4 comments:

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Misty - you crack me up!

Yes! We are very excited about our collaboration (fancy word for getting to work/play together)!!This all started because I was trying to come up with a GREAT baby shower gift and fell in love with the paper & embellishments from the waaay too cute Sassafras "Bungle Jungle" line.
I saw that Misty was working on a really cute layout from the same paper...and VOILA...team teaching!

I think the growth chart is going to be $30-$32 (still checking out costs), but Misty and I are talking about giving a discount to people who sign up for both classes. We are looking at early June for the date and class size will be limited. We will try to get the samples up soon. Be on the lookout this week!

Anonymous said...

Better make it July cause some of the embellishments are sold out till then.(
Debbie

Misty Rose said...

oh no ... you heard it here first folks looks like it will be july:(
Maybe we will be able to do the girl one first then...huh suzie q.

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

That sounds like a plan! Let's see what we can come up with - my first choice for paper is not available! I'll get back to you!