Sunday, April 26, 2009

NEVER TOO OLD...


I made this cute little card for my friend Laura's Birthday...The problem is I never gave it to her, but she did see it...

The outside is just several scraps that I had left over from the kit. I am not much of a card maker, so they are always the last thing that I do...sort of a after thought. I give props to all the ladies out there that make cards...they are beautiful, I am just not a card giver, I think I say that every month. :)

The Outside message says "you are never to old to me my fair friend..." and on the inside has a little turtle flipped over on his back :)...This card just came to me...I had these old stamps that I had never used but purchased because of the turtle, so I decided to use them, and then it was Laura's Birthday, So I had inspiration...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch out or I may steal that stamp! I love it!!!

matushka said...

perhaps you can give it to her when it comes off of the wall... I'm sure she'd love to have it. Great stamp!