Sunday, April 5, 2009

More Co-ordinations

One of the fun things with the April kit was the chance to play with the Co-ordinations cardstock, which Scrapbooks Plus recently started carrying. The cardstock has a different color on each side and is great for tearing, sanding or embossing to reveal the 2nd color.

For this layout I used the whitewash cardstock. I cut several circles with a punch and then used an embossing stylus with this plastic needlework frame to make designs on my cardstock. Once I dry embossed the design I flipped it over to the whitewash side and lightly sanded to bring out the pink color.


5 comments:

matushka said...

The pink accents really make everything pop. Absolutely lovely!

matushka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa H said...

I love the Co-ordinations paper. Love your LO!

Coffee said...

Love the idea for using the Coredinations cardstock, thanks!

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Where in the world did you get the idea to use the plastic canvas?!?You are so creative... I love your picture choices for this layout - making the detail shot of the egg in the dye so big immediately lets us know what this is all about - and I also think it is great that you are in one of the pics! You took a classic layout and gave it the Mahnken twist!