Monday, April 13, 2009

Cute little remote holder ;)


I had this little box just sitting under the TV, begging to be decorated…So while watching TV, I got inspiration to decorate it. I used glimmer mist on the inside of it…just so it was not naked…then I decorated the outside with a few different papers. The lip and the bottom edge were done with the the core’dinations.
The Core’dination actually worked out better than I imagined it would, at first I painted but no color I painted worked the way I had hoped that it would. You can see on the bottom the last color I painted which was yuck yellow. OH WELL NO ONE IS GOING TO SEE THAT. Well not once it goes back under my TV to hold my remotes…in the mean time they have been misplaced and are just laying around the TV. YUCKY!

3 comments:

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

I already told you - I think this is sooo cute! How did you get the heart shaped cutouts to be so smooth - did you trace and cut before you adhered the paper?

Misty Rose said...

The box had the hearts cut out already and I just cut them out...and then sanded...:)
I love my basic grey sanding tools they are the best.

SharonVM said...

It's such a cute little box. I love using scarpbook paper to de coupage stuff!