Saturday, April 11, 2009

Precious Boy


This is my adorable nephew who is older now, but these pics will always be some of my faves. They were actually christmas pics, but they worked really well with this month's kit. The Bazzill scalloped circle actually was in last month's DT kit, but I couldn't get it to work with any of the projects so I saved it and couldn't wait to find a use for it. I loved using it on this page and adding more scallops to go with it. I added some orange eyelets to the circle, and voila! One of my favorite tools is my Cricut Expression. I used the Graphically Speaking cartridge for the 'boy' circle and just added patterned paper underneath the green to fill in the negative space. I really liked this layout and the Bloom & Grow line we got to play with. The Bloom & Grow comes in several color schemes so there's something in it for everyone, so much fun! Happy Scrappin' and have a wonderful Easter!

3 comments:

matushka said...

This turned out great! Love the large swaths of solids to calm down the busy background.

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Love the way you "turned the corner" with your title I also have recently opened my graphically speaking cart - I am in love with it!

SharonVM said...

I like those islets on the scallp border - very nice!