Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Patterned paper


I love patterned paper. This month's kit had a great selection of different papers- so much so that it was hard to choose which one to use! I fell in love with the BO Bunny papers in the kit (plus it was perfect for the pictures I wanted to use). I decided that I wanted to challenge myself and see how many different patterned papers from Bo Bunny that I could use. So I took 4 of the papers and cut them into the same size strips. But when I put them out, I didn't get the look I wanted, so I flipped them over and decided to use the backs of some. So on 2 of the strips, I cut a piece off and flipped it over (I really liked the back as much as the front of the papers!). So in all, I used 4 different patterned papers but it looks like 6!

Try and challenge yourself this month! Don't forget to join our DT monthly challenge- you could win a gift certificate to Scrapbooks Plus for your work. Just pick up some of the papers that the DT used and show us your work!

Enjoy and good luck!
Lisa

No comments: