Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Bo Bunny Birthdays


Don't you just love these BoBunny birthday papers? When you pair them with Coredinations Cardstock, a few buttons and BoBunny glazed brads, the results are just too fun!

I even managed to make my own embellishment (with no particular idea in mind at the time) from some cardstock scraps, a few bits of patterned paper and the small glazed brads in the Bo Bunny glazed brad pack that I bought at Scrapbook-Plus that matched the line. I popped the "creation" on the page and used it to fill a gap - connect, if you will - the two photos with the rest of the layout (I had a big Copic-colored cartoon figure of "Tom" - from Tom and Jerry - planned for that spot originally but it just didn't work!). I cut out some of the words for journalling and made a visual triangle between my self-made embellishment, the words with the buttons and small embellishment on the lower left page, and the "@" sign in the title on the right. Cool, huh? That visual triangle has a great way of pulling even the most disparate layouts together (works great for two-pagers every time!)
And with my leftovers, I managed a second one-page layout of my oldest's 23rd B-Day. It's a scraplift from Becky Fleck's page maps (I wasn't feeling terribly creative, so I went with little thinking and what I know works!)


Great fun this month with all the Birthday papers...you'll see tons of different ideas up on the wall. Come check it out!!

1 comment:

Loretta Cooper said...

Love the layered accents... great idea! And it mimics the printed paper. Nice job!