Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Let there be cake! Class

So here's the class this month! It's a celebration so we're going to make cake! Well, a cake book at the least (but I have heard some rumors about there actually being cake there!!!) This accordion book can be either pink or blue (please specify when registering).

Tuesday, July 29th from 6:00 to 8:30

Please bring: a craft knife and a cutting mat, adhesive, scissors, glue dots, and a pencil.


More pics to come later this month, and there are some special techniques for us to learn!!!!

2 comments:

Misty Rose said...

Leah...O how I love your little book...the picture does it no justice...it is so stinking cute...I love love love it...

Oh yeah and Leah...did I tell you I love it...

I loved your kit, and it was so fun to work with it...and by the way thanks for the (blow)card...funny girl you are...

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

It looks so cute I can hardly wait to see it IRL!