Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cute Little Boxes


This time for my altered item, I made a cute little cupcake box, to make a box full of candy....

Well really it was suppose to hold a cupcake...but once I made it I realized that it was FAR too SMALL...imagine that...So I thought humm what am I going to do with this...and presto change-o I have a candy box...I had little chocolates in it but what happens with all yummy things that get left where the cute little 3 year old can get to them. They disappear...it doesn't matter if it is mommy's work...it is food to him...so it got skittles instead which if I do say so myself it turned out darn cute with all the colors of the box.

Add some ribbon so 3 year old can't get into it so easy and a little tag...perfect favor boxes :) What did you make with the paper that you got...

Happy Scrappin'

No comments: