Sunday, July 5, 2009

July's kit chock full of birthday papers was just perfect for me, since both my kids have summer birthdays. And as luck would have it, we had a birthday party for my son at the Lego store. Now this was entirely coincidental, but the store is decorated in yellows, reds and whites - just like the Bo Bunny paper in the kit.

I ended up using white cardstock as my background and balancing out a page of photos with a page of the Bo Bunny paper. Since the paper had lots of circles I used an Autumn Leaves circular journaling stamp. Tie it all together with a small strip of paper.



The bright primary colors of the Bo Bunny line are great for boys or girls. Here's a page I made from my daughter's birthday last year:

1 comment:

Loretta Cooper said...

Deborah!
Your layouts always inspire me to try new stuff... You're awesome!