Saturday, July 4, 2009

Challenge yourself today

This month's kit had such a great variety of papers to choose from. Leah did a great job picking out different lines that would appeal to everyone. Since I only have boys, I decided to step out of my comfort zone and challenge myself by using the pastel papers in the kit.
When I sit down to scrap, I always have pictures in mind that I want to use, then I pick out the paper. This month I did the complete opposite-I picked the paper first! I did my LO and then added the pictures. Challenge your self and try to change the way to scrap.
Remember that we are now doing our DT monthly challenge. Stop by Scrapbooks Plus and pick out some of the papers that the DT used this month, make a LO and let us see it! You could win a gift certificate to the store.
Enjoy!
Lisa

No comments: