Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It's my (birthday) month!!!



I've always joked with my family that I needed a whole month to celebrate my birthday! Now with these paper lines, we're all celebrating! I found three new lines that I loved, and I wanted to give everyone an oppertunity to use whatever colors they needed! There are three specific lines I used to get a variety in my kit! First off, I had to choose the new cupcake line from Doodle Bug! It's so adorable!!! Second is from KI, it has beautiful bright and bold colors as well as glitter!!!! The third is very primary, from Bo Bunny! There should be some unique projects and pages! Come check them out this month when you get the chance.





We are also very excited to see what you come up with as well. I hope you'll all take a few minutes to put together a project to celebrate with us! Have a great month and happy scrapping!

1 comment:

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

What an amazing variety of birthday-themed paper! It was hard to choose which ones to use first!

"The Wall" is now home to tons of ideas for birthdays - from layouts to cards to favors to decorations. What a great idea for a monthly kit, Leah!