Saturday, April 24, 2010

Summer List


I love lists. This page is inspired by the cute pocket embellishment from the Little Yellow Bicycle line. It said 10 Things I Love About Everyday Life. I made a new pocket that says "10 Things We Did This Summer". Choosing the photos was the hardest part- only 10 things??? I drew out my layout first so I could fit all the photos & then printed them out in the various sizes. I made the flower using Cricut & cut it twice in 2 different papers. I cut out the flowers, from the 2nd paper & pop dotted them on the base paper to add height & then added some bling. Putting one of the beautiful flowers from the Prima line on, that I got at ScrapbooksPlus made this whole embellishment so much...more.
I few border punched mats, a stamp, & some distressing completed the page.
I hope you like it!

1 comment:

Loretta Cooper said...

What a beautiful page! Thanks for posting!
Loretta