Monday, April 5, 2010

Another Sketch Layout

Since we're on a roll with the April pagemap, here's my layout. I, too, changed a thing or two from the original sketch. On the left-hand side of the layout I decided to use two overlapping blocks of paper. I just couldn't cut the bracket paper down -- it's just too pretty!

I did use the large circle to highlight a close-up of my daughter's bling-encrusted shoes. Prima flowers make up the other accented areas. I used both Little Yellow Bicycle epoxy buttons and Basic Grey fabric covered brads for my flower centers. And I found these fabulous yellow Basic Grey alpha stickers at the store. They really match the Little Yellow Bicycle papers and since they're small you get many, many letters on each sheet.

3 comments:

Robin Shakoor said...

Terrific layout. The photos are great!

Kim said...

I love the color combos you came up with. Almost makes me want to try for a girl:)

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

OMG - Deb this is such a great layout...love the pics (as usual!) GOing to the store right now to get some paper from this kit!
Susie