Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Free Panty... Nope! Free Template!

You know how sometimes you hold onto things that really should be tossed? Well, that's what happened with this freebie from you know where. I kept hanging onto this coupon because it had a fabulous shape and this month I decided to finally put it to good use.


I carefully traced my makeshift "template" onto cardstock and painted the edge with glimmer mist. I loved the Clothesline papers.... especially this lovely neutral Rainy Day Dots paper. I cut out a couple of measuring tapes from the reverse to accent my hair cut theme. What you can't see online is that one side of the Clothesline papers has a wonderful cross-hatched texture. You must go and pick up some sheets for yourself and check it out.
I accented this layout with a few bright turquoise flowers and sparkly bling centers. Glass dots adhered with Glossy Accents finish it off.
thanks for stopping by!
erin

1 comment:

Karen Bearse said...

Great idea! I have tons of tags & thingys saved from clothes. Never thought of using the shape-love it!