Monday, April 12, 2010

Card Me

Here is my DT card this month using the happy Yellow Bicycle papers. I cut the card with the Cricut Sentiments cartridge, very cool with the key cut-out. Next the bottom of the card was Glimmer Misted, & heat dried, & blinged. Yes, blinged-my new word of the week, to add bling. The lock heart was cut with the same cartridge. I distressed using Rangers Worn Lipstick & Sherbert Glimmer Mist. After drying, the clock was stamped on & heat embossed. This is a Tim Holtz stamp which can be ordered through ScrapbooksPlus. A few more distressed, stamped & cut-out embellishments were added. For the ribbon I sort of swirled a piece & stuck the very pretty pins through, adding some beads & a spot of glue at the bottom to hold the beads. The last thing added was the folded ribbon just haphazardly stapled.
I had fun making this card & I hope you enjoy it!

1 comment: