Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mixing it Up

As I mentioned last month, I like to scan the new wall at ScrapbooksPlus for things that mix well with our monthly kits. This month I found quite a few things that really work well with the Little Yellow Bicycle paper. I added a sheet of paper from American Crafts' Dear Lizzy collection, a few of Jenni Bowlin's super cute buttons, and Bazzill bling.

I picked up one of Bazzill's bling templates - and I simply love it! It's extremely easy to use, but it really helps to use the tweezers to pick up and set the bling. Just be careful - it is quite addictive.

And on this 6x12 layout I used a few edge punches, yellow alphas stickers from Basic Grey and a Hero Arts journaling stamp. This kind of layout is a great way to use up all those little scraps left over from projects.

3 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Like the self portrait and swirl design. Next time hold your eyes above the camera!

Karen Bearse said...

I am soooo going to scraplift this page. I really like how you added the buttons at the bottom of the bling. Great pic too.

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Now I know why I have to have one of the Bazzill Bling templates! Too cute. Love the entire layout!