Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Biker Dude on the Little Yellow Bicycle!!!

This month's kit by Little Yellow Bicycle is colorful and bright. Great to use for this time of year. My immediate thought when I looked at it was the pretty green paper which lead me to use the 3 photos of my husband with lots of green trees. It just shows that you can use any kind of photos on this paper. I used a large yellow flower in the corner to represent the sun. I thought it would make it even more cheery.


To add some dimension to the layout, I used the new (white) Bazzill (Half the Edge Cardstock Strips) sold at ScrapbooksPlus. There are several colors to choose from and it has 20 pieces in each pack. I then used an EK Success Binding Edge border punch on the green paper. You can distress this as well with sand paper. I think it adds a nice border look. Stop by tomorrow for some more great ideas from the ScrapbooksPlus Design Team.

3 comments:

Robin Shakoor said...

Love this layout!

Kim said...

This just makes me smile!

Cindy Gay said...

Lovely collage of papers