Sunday, April 25, 2010

So Sweet!

Love love love the Little Yellow Bicycle paper in this month's kit to use with a sweet baby on "Sa...weet" paper. I tried to pull out all the colors from the printed paper using flowers and butterflies. I wanted to make it a little more cheery with those embellishments.
I also used one of Martha Stewart's flower border punches. I use Martha Stewart's large border punches everywhere. As well as her butterfly punch. I think it adds a lot of dimension to the layout.
At the bottom of the page I added one of Jenni Bowlin's mini baby girl bingo cards, hat pins, flowers and a folded paper doilee to add depth. Think out of the box when scrapping. Look around your house, you can find a lot of little embellishments to use on your layouts. The punches, flowers, bingo cards and pins are all available at ScrapbookPlus.
Come back soon to get some great ideas from the Design Team.

No comments: