Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hug a Mom

This photo of my in laws, was taken a few years ago at our Mothers Day lunch. I love the bright & cheery yellow of this Little Yellow Bicycle paper, especially the cut-out punched look that is already in place. I backed the layout with purple card stock & Glimmer misted the Bazzill cut-out & the white flower. The cool grunge hinges from Tim Holtz were distressed with Rangers Dusty Concord Ink & attached with brads-yes grunge can go pretty! I had to add the cute Basic Grey bird sticker- well just because!

With Mothers Day right around the corner make sure you give a Mom some special attention!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Very cute Karen. Love Mother's!

Megan said...

I love the embellishments you chose, especially the little birdy.

Unknown said...

you gots the skillz! The holtzy touches are my favorite. Awesome.