Thursday, April 29, 2010

Envelope Album

Little Yellow Bicycle has this cool envelope mini album kit. The envelopes are all reversible and it comes with double-sided cards that fit into the envelopes. I also used a lot of the matching embellishments and papers to put mine together.


Here's my album:
The kit comes with double-sided paper for each cover. I dressed mine up by trimming one of the card inserts and adding a flower.


And one of the envelopes:


The inserts are perfect for holding all your journaling - with room on the back for photos or more embellishments.




I used the extra piece of the insert from the front cover to hold a photo, with journaling on the back. I just punched holes into the end with my crop-a-dile and added it to my album.


You can see the entire album on the wall at ScrapbooksPlus!

1 comment:

Karen Bearse said...

I love what you have done with this album-I have so many lego photos! What a perfect idea.