Sunday, April 18, 2010

April Sketch - "Little Angel"


I loved working with the sketch created by DT member Deborah Mahnken. To see the sketch and participate in the monthly customer challenge, please visit us at Scrapbooks Plus. You could win a gift certificate to the store. How fun is that?!!!

I absolutely love using flowers on my layouts.  Petaloo flowers are relatively flat which makes them a beautiful addition for scrapbooks and cards.

 
The title was created using epoxy stickers from the Making Memories Pitter Patter Collection. The stickers I chose to use had these cute safety pins attached. Just perfect! I also used butterflies from the Jenni Bowlin collection.  The size of the butterflies work well with cards and layouts. 

Thanks for joining me today.

Robin

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Beautiful Robin!

Megan carey said...

Absolutely love this layout. Perfect!

Karen Bearse said...

Another beautiful page, I love how the butterflies seem to float on the flowers like they just landed there.

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Robin - this is just gorgeous! I have to tell you I have seen several people sitting at the store and copying this layout...the sincerest form of flattery!