Friday, April 9, 2010

7 Gypsies Photo Tray

As soon as I saw the new 7 Gypsies Photo Trays in the store I knew they were perfect for this month's paper collection from My Little Yellow Bicycle's Fresh Print Clothesline.  I love the versatility that the tray gives you in designing mini layouts.  The tray is perfect for mixing photos, sentiments, keepsakes and embellishments.
In designing the tray, I started with a 12x12 piece of patterned paper. I then adhered a 12x12 piece die cut paper as if I were creating a traditional layout. I cut the papers into six 4x6 rectangles. You may have to trim each just a little so that they fit in each section of the tray.  Using a strong adhesive, I adhered each rectangle to a section.  I made sure to keep the original design when placing each rectangle onto the tray.  I then decorated each section as if I were creating six mini layouts.

Thanks for joining me today. 


2 comments:

Kim said...

Love it, love it! I am "scraplifting" this one.

Karen Bearse said...

Super Fabulous- love that you started with the one layout.