Sunday, March 1, 2009

Welcome March!!!!



Don't you just love the new YUMMY colors of Marrakech? I do! The orange and turquoise really caught my eye but those yummy shades of blue are irresistible as well! And how cute are the stamps and buttons? Basic Grey has definitely delivered again with their new collections.
The Design Team was on a little hiatus because we were busy picking 4 new members! As of tomorrow all of our work will be displayed in the back of the store so please come in and check out all the inspiration and pick up your own collection of Marrakech. The Moroccan inspired line is to die for.
This year the each Design Team member is going to be teaching a class. I chose this month to create some cards using the Marrakech line, I had a good time creating them once I settled in and the creative juices started flowing. They are displayed at the front of the store so please come and check them out. The class will be held towards the end of March and I am a newbie at teaching so I would love to share my passion with you! ***Stay tuned for some photos of my cards***.
-- Kim

8 comments:

Loretta Cooper said...

Hurray!
I loved this kit Kim! I can't wait to see all the projects tomorrow!

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

These papers are incredible! All the great colors & patterns in this collection really let you "go" anywhere you want to with a layout. I can't say enough about the distressed "solids" in this collection - they rock!

SharonVM said...

This is the first time I used ALL of the contents of the kit - Mmmm...could it be that I liked it THAT much!?!? Great choice and lots of fun - can't wait to se all the creations tonight!

Lisa H said...

This kit was awesome! I had so much fun with it- can't wait to see what everyone came up with!

Deborah Mahnken said...

I really love these papers and I'm finding them very versatile. Can't wait to see what everyone else has come up with!

Coffee said...

I absolutely LOVED this kit! I had so much fun playing with it, I only wish I had had more time. It was so much fun!

matushka said...

I love the solids too! They were the first to get used up... so pretty!

Misty Rose said...

I loved this kit Kim...Way to start the new year off...you ROCK! (But you already knew that!)