Monday, March 16, 2009

March Madness

I am not sure why I chose that title outside the fact that it is March and I have been watching lots of Basketball :) and also I find titles very hard to chose.


This month I am teaching my first class at Scrapbooks-Plus on Wednesday, March 25, 2009. I am super excited and a little nervous. You will complete 3 cards using the Marrakech line by Basic Grey. The cards can be used for any occasion, they are cute and have a few techniques that you can incorporate into your other projects as well.

If you haven’t signed up yet, please do so. I would love to meet some fresh faces and catch up with some familiar faces.



3 comments:

Misty Rose said...

Kimmy I will be there for sure :)

I can't wait :)

Anonymous said...

These cards are beautiful!!! Great job

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Cards are such a challenge for me and you have 3 really cute ones here - I bet the class is going to be a lot of fun!