Saturday, March 14, 2009

Coredinations

I fell in love with a new product this month- well actually I do that almost daily, but this was the "I want to use it on every project type" of love. It is with Coredinations paper. They have a whole selection of it at ScrapbooksPlus. So much fun! If you have never heard of Coredinations paper it is cardstock that is different colors on either side. When you distress it the lighter side of the paper shows through. So cool.
I love the blue/black paper combination of the Sencha paper from the Marrakech. I found that Coredinations black paper with the blue core went really well with it. I ran a piece of the cardstock through an embossing folder and sanded it really well until the blue core showed. It gave great texture and dimension to the page.
Enjoy! Lisa

4 comments:

matushka said...

Wow... this is beautiful! The coredintions paper is so much fun... and the new colors this year are beautiful. I picked up some of the white wash to play with for spring last week! :)

Deborah Mahnken said...

Really cool idea! I'm going to have to try embossing the paper :)

Kim said...

I love how you embossed, way to dig out some of your stuff and use it! Great job!

Loretta Cooper said...

LISA! I Love this project. You have inspired me to try something new!