Thursday, March 12, 2009

Enjoying San Diego by Esther

The colors in the Basic Grey Marrakech line were good for my photos taken in California. Scrapbooks has all of the stickers I used along with the papers.

The Journaling - Seaport Village: In the fall of 2006 we vacationed in California. San Diego was delightful with the sunny weather & so much to do & see. Seaport Village provided many joyful & quiet hours of watching boats & ships in the San Diego Bay. We walked from the hotel. At left, the Coronado Bridge spans the bay behind the colorful sailboats.

Old Town: The two bottom photos show the stark white building contrasting with the colorful flowers and umbrellas at the Rancho el Nopal Restaurant with palm trees in the background.

Trying to fit the photos on this page was a challenge. I overlapped them to gain space for the stickers to show. The journaling was printed on photo paper.

3 comments:

Michelle Vocke said...

Esther,

What a lovely page! I love Basic Grey. Congratulations on becoming a Scrapbooks Plus Design Team member!

Kim said...

I love San Diego!

Esther said...

Thanks Michelle. This is the best of Basic Grey, I think. The colors are so great.