Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kettler


I had so much fun at "Hockey 'n Heels" at the Kettler center, so I wanted to create a fun layout to express it!  I liked the idea of using a large picture as my center point, so I balanced it out by creating scalloped circles with the rest of the pictures that I wanted to use.  I also wanted to spice up the rest of the page so I cut freehanded the splash shapes, cut them out in paper and chipboard, inked them, and then layered them in!  Next time you want a little more demention, try adding chipboard to accents and pictures to create depth!

6 comments:

Coffee said...

Love this!

Esther said...

The splash shapes really filled the space nicely. Thanks for the idea.

Anonymous said...

thanks! I was real proud of it!

Lisa H said...

What a great LO! I love the splash shapes and scallops.

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Great job - the buttons are a fun detail, too! I just don't seem to use them that much - and I have no good excuse after seeing how cute they are on this LO. Love the splashes, of course...

matushka said...

The splat is great!