Friday, October 1, 2010

It's October - Time to Scrap!

Toil & Trouble - the girls' paperie by Designer Margie Romney-Aslett, was my pick for this month. I love this paper line and the pattern paper in this kit is so versatile. I knew it would work for everyone. Several of the papers will work great for this time of year. But at the same time you could use a few of them for other occasions, not just for Fall or Halloween. Take a peak at the line, I am sure you will fall in love with it as I have.

Here is the page map for this months layout. You can use several photos or just one with lots of embellishments. As you can see Margie has created some fun embellishments we can use. I hope you enjoy this kit as much as I did. Margie would love for you to have fun with it.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Kathy, I loved this kit. It was so inspiring.

Robin Shakoor said...

This was a great paper line to use.