Thursday, October 28, 2010

Spooky!


How fun is this? While surfing through Teresa Collins’ website I came across this wonderful design. It was simple, yet elegant. I put a scary twist on the design by adding lots of fun embellishments and a “spooky” title.

The bat lamp post is a die cut I created using my Silhouette. The Silhouette design store had so many great Halloween themed designs that it was hard to choose. I wanted to put something fun against the more serious damask design of the paper.

I love using green as an accent color. It worked perfectly with my black and orange theme. The letters from Pink Paislee are beautifully glittered and come in great colors. My leaves are stamped using a leaf stamp from Heartfelt Creations and I used Memento Ink – Rich Cocoa to stamp the leaves.

Supplies
Paper and “Happy Haunting” embellishment – The Girls’ Paperie and Prima
Ribbon – May Arts
Ink – Memento – Rich Cocoa
Flowers – Prima
Bat Lamp Post Die Cut – Silhouette
Stamp – Heartfelt Creations Swirly Leaf Stamp
Alphabet and small green flowers – Pink Paislee

Thanks for joining me today.

Robin

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Robin this is a great layout. But I must say that the photo is truly the focal point. Absoutely beautiful.

Cindy Gay said...

Beautiful. The leaf stamps and your handmade elements are very nice.