Saturday, October 30, 2010

Peek-A-Boo

This month's pagemap was so versatile and easy to work with. The combination of a space for one feature photo and three supporting photos worked with a lot of my "waiting-to-be-scrapped" pictures. I decided to go with some Halloween photos from a couple of years ago.



I decided to pair one shot of my daughter peeking around a lightpost with three shots of her getting her face painted. With the purple in her costume and face paint, I backed everything with solid purple cardstock. I put the clock side of the Bewitching Hour paper behind the photos of her transformation from regular princess to butterfly princess and put a torn strip of Midnight Flight just above. I love using my old school label maker for the journaling strips and date. All I added was a collection of buttons and one of the cute flower accents from the Toil and Trouble line to finish it off.

thanks for stopping by!
erin

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I love your photos on this layout Erin.