Tuesday, October 5, 2010

World Card Making Day . . .

... was on Saturday. Did you make any cards? Here's three cards I made with this month's Girls' Paperie kit, a few cardstock scraps and a couple of stamps.


I used a cobweb stamp from Tim Holtz and stamped in wild honey distress ink, also inking the edges of the paper.


For this one I added a couple of black chipboard circles I had lying around, a few googly eyes, these uber-cool Halloween tickets you'll find only at ScrapbooksPlus, and a flocked vinyl sticker from My Mind's Eye (part of their Haunted collection).


And finally, I had this picture of a ghost decoration we hung from our tree last year. I decided to add another My Mind's Eye flocked vinyl sticker and a bit of paper.

3 comments:

Robin Shakoor said...

These cards are fabulous! I love them!!!

Kathy said...

These cards are adorable. Love the one with the eyes. Thanks for the idea.

Karen Bearse said...

Super cards-very original!