Saturday, October 23, 2010

Round & Round

I betcha didn't expect to see circus pictures up this month, did you?

I was looking for other subjects to use with the fun Toil and Trouble line from The Girls' Paperie... and the bright happy colors of the circus were perfect. I cut the black and white side of Toil & Trouble into strips to use as my border. I mitred the corners and made sure not to use any strips with an obvious skeleton or spider on them. I cut a couple of scalloped circles from the green side of Writing on the Wall (this is my favorite paper) using some of the Nestabilities dies and my Cuttlebug. I love the Nestabilities die sets and they give fabulous results! Inside the circles I used the lined side of Bewitching Hour to hold the "3" that starts my title and to leave a space for some journaling when I get around to writing it (no pun intended!). For my embellishments I used some of the fun layered flowers from Sassafrass lass and some black and yellow bling.

thanks for stopping by!
erin

2 comments:

Kim said...

Very creative!

Kathy said...

I agree, very creative. The paper was very versatile. Nice job.