Sunday, October 24, 2010

Stash Usage

This was one of those pages where I just kept adding & adding. I had the best time making this layout & actually got to use up some of my stash. This is a 2 page spread- I started with Theresa Collins Noel sheet music & glimmer misted like crazy. I used the new prima stencils. Taking the DT kit for the month, Toil & Trouble I cut out hinges with Alterations, & the swirl & the branch with my cricut. Adding a 7 gypsies tag sprayed with tiger lily GM & covered in golden goddess Gglam for a quote tag. I cut the clock from the paper line & adhered it with a My Minds Eye brad & hardware. Next a metal key & date tag from basic grey was added at the bottom of the photo. I added bling to the hinges with the new irock. This is a great tool that adheres pre-glued bling with heat. The cool thing is you can place your bling & move it around or change it before adhering & it sticks really well. Next a Hambly acetate sheet was cut using THoltz's "on the edge" & colored with copic marker & placed along the left side of the photo. I added a strip of dazzle along the acetate & attached with the tiny attacher , than added prima bling. The title is punch outs from graphic 45. For the 2nd page more GM (glimmer mist) & a fun row of crazyness. I punched the paper with TH alterations flowers & GM, adding more bling. The butterfly is tattered angels, journal card my minds eye, I even threw a Starbucks gift card in there. Actually I called to double check the card had been used & there was a $10 balance-num! This page was all about using the nummy Girls Paperie papers & getting as much of my ScrapbooksPlus stash on the layout-mission accomplished.


No comments: