Monday, October 25, 2010

Margie and Friends!


I tried to use a little bit of all the papers in the paperline for this layout. On the left side I punched out 1 1/2" circles and adhered them along the wavy line of the green paper. I then sewed thru the circles for some texture. I used the trims on the bottom edge of the paper on the left side and made a bow on the bracket on the right side. This ribbon is so cute. It's orange but looks like a ruler. I then carried over the circle pattern on the right side by making it the title "Margie & Friends". As well as the circle flowers that came with the kit. This way the circle flowed on both layouts. I had fun as the Designer of the Month for October and choosing Margie's paperline. I took several classes from her over the years and had the opportunity to just hang out. She's a lot of fun, just like her paperlines. I hope you enjoyed all the ideas from the design team members this month, as well as purchasing the paper at ScrapbookPlus.

No comments: