Friday, October 15, 2010

Page Map!

When I saw this month's pagemap I immediately thought hmm... a large circle... it's October... how about a pumpkin! I started with a large circle cutter and sketched lightly on the paper, then freehanded it a bit to make it more pumpkin-like.

Instead of three squares of paper or three photos on the left-hand side I opted for a line of large embellishments -- Sassafras Lass chipboard flowers -- accented by ribbon. This ribbon is super light and easy to adhere. I used a bit of American Crafts This to That and lightly folded and crumpled the ribbon as I lay it down on the paper.

3 comments:

Skye said...

I love this page! The beautiful oranges really pop against that background.

Cindy Gay said...

Very cute.

Kathy said...

Deborah, I love this page. It is so cute.