Thursday, October 14, 2010

Who turned 60?

OK, I'll come clean, it was ME who turned "60". Well, at least it was fun making this cute little chipboard album with the Toil & Trouble paperline by Margie Romney Aslett. I used all the pattern papers, the great trims, and paper flowers all from this line. I added a few other flowers, stamps, buttons and fun embellishments that went with the birthday theme. All products, of course, are offered at ScrapbooksPlus.


I love to paint the outside of each page (orange in this case) were it would be easier then covering it with paper. Plus it gives each page a finished look.

Next time instead of making a few two-page layouts for an event (in this case a birthday) try a small chipboard or acrylic album. It really takes no time at all when you have all the photos and you use the same paperline.

1 comment:

CarolP said...

Hey, I know those gals. Love the mini album. I'll have to get into the store to see it in person.