Thursday, October 7, 2010

Trick or Treat


How fun was it working with this month's paperline Toil & Trouble by Margie Romney Aslett. I took full advantage of using the Halloween theme for this layout, which was also the pagemap for the month of October. I love the spiders and bats (which I cut out and added to the moon like circle). I took the background pattern paper, cut a 10 x 10" square in the center and used the outside for the frame. Distress and tear here and there and you have a cool looking frame. I stapled it on top of a solid black 12 x 12" cardstock and was ready to decorate the center. I love the little paper flowers in this kit as well. This particular one says "Trick or Treat". I then added an orange toile strip with a Tim Holtz stapler and 3 pumpkin embellishments and I was good to go. Stop by ScrapbooksPlus to see all the wonderful creations made by the Design Team with this great paperline. Have fun!

1 comment:

Karen Bearse said...

Great page Kathy-love it! Especially how you used the house.